JM-2900 Sewer Jetter
The JM-2900 Sewer Jetter is driven by a 389 cc Honda engine connected directly to a 3000 psi, 4 gallon per minute triplex pump with Vibra-pulse® on demand.
JM-2900 with 200' x 3/8" Hose, 3/8" Nozzle Set & Nozzle Cleaning Tool.
as above, with additional 1/4" Nozzle Set, CM-300 Cart Reel & additional 150' x 1/4" hose.
The Cart-Reel lets you use the power of gas jets in buildings and confined spaces where exhaust fumes can be dangerous. The more compact Handy-Reel can be easily carried up to the roof to clear vents and stacks.
- Economical gas jet is great for maintenance work.
- 389 cc (13 hp) Honda engine with low oil shut off.
- 3000 psi, 4 gpm pump with Vibra-pulse®.
- 200 ft. capacity hose reel with reel brake.
- Rides on two flat-free foam core tires and heavy duty frame.
- Optional Cart Reel for clearing indoor drains.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Triplex direct-drive pump w/Vibra-pulse
- 3000 psi
- 4 gpm
- 389 cc w/Low oil shut off Hose
- Reel: Swivel, drag brake, and reel lock, 200 ft. x 3/8" hose capacity
- Weight: 180 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28" L x 28" W x 43" H
JM-2900 Literature PDF
JM-2900 Operating Instructions
JM-2900 Parts List & Diagram